Thursday, August 23, 2007

I had another sonogram today!

I needed to get another sonogram, because the pictures of the spine and heart were not clear enough last time. The baby looked so cute kicking and punching me like crazy. It now weighs a whopping 1.5 lbs. The difference in size in just the last three weeks has been amazing. My placenta looks like its moving up to where it should be, which is great. The technician checked the sex again and its almost 100 percent definitely one. Of course I didn't ask which one. What you are about to look at is the baby's face staring right at you. I turned the sonogram on its side so that the baby is upright. This is the baby at a profile. It is staring straight up.
The baby yawned! =)


Here are the legs. It's crossing at the ankles. The feet are to the right, body to the left.


And last you can see a little foot. I love the little toes.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing those pictures are so clear, well we all knew it another really cute baby heard is on its way

A proud granddaughter said...

Yup hung like a hamster. :)

Congrats on the new sonogram. I like that they are playing stinky feet already