Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Blue is a woman now.

I finished training my client today, and went back to get Blue from childcare. When I get in the door I was told that my daughter was caught kissing a boy! SHE'S TWO! Apparently, she was standing against the wall and little Kaleb came up and planted one right on her. Amal the childcare lady said she was so relaxed (eww puke), and then when he walked away she wiped the kiss off her mouth. Everybody was cooing and saying how cute that was. Me, no. I was discussing the benefits of not giving it up easily to boys. So new family rule: no kissing boys. Blowing kisses are great. Hugs are fantastic. And I have my eye on that little Kaleb. uh huh.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what!

Anonymous said...

THATS WHAT I'M SAYING!

Anonymous said...

Boys BEWARE, Daddy is big and has a temper :)

John Maver said...

"not giving it up easily to boys"???? What the hell does that mean???

Unknown said...

There exists a form that has to be signed by prospective suitors. Maybe the babysitter should have a few copies on hand!
Also, pacifiers are great
barriers! :)
Blowing kisses is the best!
Remember and don't forget..who loves you! ox Nana

Anonymous said...

I think it's the name Kaleb...tell Blue that she has to wait for my Kaleb! It's scary when they grow up. Eric and I ask Kaleb if he has a girlfriend at school/day care and he names the same two or three girls everytime. They told me that he chases the girls around all day. Obviously, we know where he got that from! D better be ready!!!
Hugs!

A proud granddaughter said...

hussy

Eric Qian Wang, PE, MSCE said...

The TV should be blamed!

Genopeid said...

THATS MY GIRL take charge!!!!! Just kidding....Did you give her the herpes how gross they are talk yet? Or at least the childrens version of the herp...the cooties?