Thursday, August 2, 2007

Baby info

Sorry my computer is weird right now, so the blog posted before I was done. The first, second, and third picture are of the baby. You can see the eyes, hands and body. The fourth picture is the sex of the baby. D and I didn't find out, but we have our guesses. =) So look and guess. I'm curious to hear who thinks what. The baby is currently 12 oz. and It's growth shows that I am 19 wks and 4 days. Maybe it will be early. The heart rate is 156 bpm. My placenta is low so I have to have another sonogram later to make sure everything is fine. I have been assured that this is normal though. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a BOY. for sure

KT

p.s. hahaha my secret not a serial killer word (marilee!) is flonka

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say...BOY!

Hugs!

Eric Qian Wang, PE, MSCE said...

Also seems like a boy to me.

Anonymous said...

I zoomed in and it looks like a little boy yea!

Anonymous said...

I feel mother knows best and its a girl, but if it is a boy in reality, I will love it just the same. xoxo Nana

Anonymous said...

wow those pictures are awesome I love the hands one it looks like the baby is getting ready to catch a football

Anonymous said...

o yeah and its a...little boy

John Maver said...

Girl or boy is just fine with me.

But John is a good name.