Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Here are some pictures of ours.

This is me at two years old. My mother found the dress and Blue wore it for a photo with the same pose. Its interesting to see the differences where we are the exact same age. I was shorter with longer, lighter hair.


Blue at two.


This is Christmas Eve. John is only 11 days old and 1 day shy of his origional due date.
The tree!


The stockings hung with care.=)




Blue, received a baby that drinks and cries and coos. She loves it.




This is my sister's baby, Ryan. He is so cute, but the poor little guy had a rough cold. His personality is incredibly sweet though.






Joanne provided a matching outfit for John. heehee






This is Blue and Aunt Joanne playing in her new princess tent.








My sweet Cindy Lou Who ready for Christmas dinner.







Nana, myself and Blue











Uncle Marc, D., and Papa





And the Maver family photo. Merry Christmas everyone!
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is such a christmas cutie and ella looks so sweet in her red dress you just have such adorable children!

A proud granddaughter said...

hmmmm I feel like I have seen these pictures before...

Great pics. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Ryan looks so much like your sister. Its Crazy!

Anonymous said...

I love the Magic of Christmas and even though we had some things not quite right, we had babies and Creches with Baby Jesus, the Christmas Story and Santa Claus and Stockings and Christmas Food andFamily. It couldn't have gotten too much better unless the entire family hd been there. ox Nana