Friday, December 7, 2007

Labor stupid labor

Well, I am in what you call early labor. This is my fourth day of it.. I am 3cm dilated and 70% effaced. Slowly changes are happening..My contractions are about 3 to 6 minutes apart so sleep is rough. I'm tired and sick to my stomach. The reason I am blogging this is to remind my child of what happened during this time. I would like a friendly nurse and a gambling stipend in my old age, so I need solid documentation of my hard work during this kid's birth. =) Think strong thoughts for me. I hope this is over soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a big garage for Daddy to play with his buses...Mommy's earned it :)

Anonymous said...

I think Daddy's comment was meant to be funny, and after he thought about it he realized that it was not his most sensitive comment. Marilee is doing all the hard work and has been a trooper - so she should get all of the credit.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Mar. You're awesome and amazing and strong like Popeye without the speech impediment and massive arm growths :)

Can't wait to meet Baby Part Deux very very soon.

The strong thoughts are currently clearing customs in Buffalo, but should be in CA very soon for ya! xoxo

Anonymous said...

We'll do our best to distract you tonight!
xo
nat.

John Maver said...

RIITDAPO

Love
Your wonderful father

Anonymous said...

You are doing an amazing job I don't know how you can still smile and make it all look so easy the baby is comming soon

Anonymous said...

D IS SMART....let me know what ever i can do for you im here....Oh yeah whats ou dad mean by RIITDAPO?

Anonymous said...

Rub it in the dirt and play on. =)