Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A quick update on M and her big fat baby Bubba

Today I went for my regular prenatal check up and my blood pressure is on the cusp of being high again. So, now I need to go in for non stess tests twice a week . All that means is that I am hooked up to moniters for an hour to see how the baby is. I have to do this until the baby is born. I feel very guilty about putting people out who would watch Blue for me. The rest of the time I am supposed to lie on my side for the predominant part of the day. I am supposed to quit work entirely. No good. I made a deal with the doctor that I would cut my work in half for two weeks and then re evaluate. I am jus not ready to stop yet. We shall see....I feel bummed out a little.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Peanut, we'll figure it out :) You and Bubba will be fine...

Anonymous said...

Ahhh sorry buddy ill watch ella, no prob!

Anonymous said...

M...don't worry, I'm sure everything will be all right. I wish I was there, we would have so much fun relaxing and letting the kids play together...I miss you guys so much! We don't have much time left and remember our agreement. Take care of you and Bubba!

Hugs!

Unknown said...

Sheesh, I miss you guys and wish I were there to help out!!! I'm sending you lots of energy and love. Hang in there for the short time left. Florida Ellen

SuzannaBanana said...

We'll switch tactics. I'll spend the next couple of weeks yelling at you to NOT LIFT THINGS! Yeah. Because nothing calms the nerves like having someone screaming "PUT THAT DOWN! What do you think you're DOING?!?" :-)

Never fear. All will be well.

John Maver said...

Get the rest now!!

Two kids will be a hand full and then some.

Anonymous said...

its time to babysit the TV