Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The updates on due dates

OK, apparently when they say modified bed rest, they didn't mean keep working and tie up loose ends for a couple of weeks. I went to my appt yesterday and blood pressure was even higher. I got sent up to Labor and Delivery instead of my non stress test. Not without a good doctor lashing about still working though. I am no longer allowed to drive unnecessarily, go to the store, do any housework, go to work, run around after Blue ( I can still do basic care taking of her), and they are now inducing me 1-2 weeks early. All I can say is that I am so excited that I got all my Christmas shopping done already! So little things I can just send D out. So the baby is no longer a Christmas baby.

ps. Somebody, sat on the toilet and did her first poopy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for first potty poopy!

I'm sending lots of healthy M & Baby vibes -- take it easy and let others take care of you.

Lots of love to you guys.

Tara

John Maver said...

take it easy Marilee and stay healthy. We need a vibrant baby.

Love

Papa & Nana

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with the Christmas shopping already done and before December!

Anonymous said...

Marilee,

Do you have a date for when they are inducing you? Take care of yourself. I know you are. This is so exciting! love,
Jill

Anonymous said...

Nope no date yet, but they are supposed to achedulae it on Wednesday of this week. I'll post it. mtf.