Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Belated (yet quite enjoyable) Christmas photos

Poor little peanut was all tuckered out on the way there.
Blue discovered the joy of balloons.

Blue and her cousin in Christmas jammies. Nana provides them every Christmas Eve.


This is my sister's idea of charging rent to my Gramma. A nice massage. She deserves it. My sister is several months pregnant.




My Gramma turned 100 this past Dec. 20. I really want Ella to know her well. She lives in Toronto with my sister and brother0in-law.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics, especially the one of her and her grama I think there was also a picture of M when she was a baby on that same couch

Anonymous said...

Ok this is the best thing in the world. Ella is sooo adorable! I have never seen Joanne so big before she sure des deserve a massage.