Monday, December 15, 2008

It's party time!

We had a wonderful time at Mountain Mike's pizza Friday night. Warning: There are a lot of pictures. Its his first birthday though, so I feel entitled.
Here he is ready for his big wish moment.


He was very dainty compared to Blue on her first birthday. She crammed it in her face.






Blue taste tested the cake too.

The gang.
Papa and Baby J
Shannon the Godmother

Nana
D. and I with Blue and Baby J
"Aunt Ellen"
I totally stole these next two pictures of Gen and Eddie because the camera was put away, but I wanted to represent them.
Little Eddie.
Natalie
Aunt Karen and Uncle Pat
Luke and Ellie. Ellie is nine months pregnant.
All partied out. Thanks for celebrating such a big day for John. Happy first birthday!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a nice Birthday

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there with the boys! It looks like it was so much fun!

Happy Birthday Baby J!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!!!!!! I really love the pic of John and your Dad. I wish i could have seen the cake it looked so adorable. I still cant believe he is 1.

John Maver said...

Great party Baby John

Happy Birthday

Love

Nana & Papa

XX Clementine said...

Happy Birthday Baby J! He's the spitting image of you Mom.

Hope we get to see you soon in T.O.

All our love to the family.