Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby J!

Well, it has definitely been an eventful year. I am so lucky to have the most wonderful son to go along with my wonderful daughter. Happy Birthday 1st John. We love you! Blue giving Baby J a birthday smooch.
Baby J with his brand new light up table that teaches him number and letters. This was from Mommy and Daddy. Blue got Baby J a beautiful balloon which he loved and chewed on.


I attempted, again, to make a birthday cake for my children. I believe that this is my best yet. The train took me 3 and a half hours, but I'm proud.


This is what Baby J looked like exactly a year ago today. Happy Birthday my sweet.







2 comments:

John Maver said...

Happy Birthday Baby John!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Both children are beautiful! I LOVE the train cake, Marilee. That is really impressive!