Friday, April 11, 2008

Its been one year

Gramma passed away one year ago. I will miss her all the time. To commemorate Gramma, Blue was taught the words to "You Are My Sunshine"

This is me when i was little. I'm the flower. I believe my recital song was " Won't You Be My Baby Bumble Bee."
She was fun and smart She had a great sense of humor.

Gramma and Blue. She was lucky enough to have met her multiple times. Gramma's memory will live on in Blue through her feistyness and her love of dancing. She was so cute when she held Blue. She would go, "Oh, who's a cute baby? Muah. Look at that baby."





I look at baby J and know that she sent him to me. He is the most special gift I ever got from her. I became pregnant right around when she passed away. I told D. by putting Gramma singing into a teddy bear AND baby J was born right around her birthday. She would have loved him.


Here is the video from when Blue was born. It is also the song put in the teddy bear.



3 comments:

John Maver said...

Gramma touched us all and left all of us much better for that touch. It wasn't just family that benefited from her love. She reached out to everyone. She is a wonderful lesson in really living life and not just existing.

Anonymous said...

Although I only knew Gramma for a few years, she truly impacted my life and taught me many important lessons. I miss her so :(

Anonymous said...

she is one person I can say that I only have good memories of :)