Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blue meets a clown the the first time.

Well, it was Celebrate Women Day at the gym and so a variety of services were provided for free. Catered lunch, masseuse, brow waxing, body fat testing and so on. When Blue and I walked into child care, to our surprise there was Ginger Snap the Clown! Blue had absolutely no idea what to make of this. She hid behind my leg (not like her) and just stared. I worried that it might just be too much for her so I set her up with some toys and the child care lady and went to train a few clients. Two hours later I went back in the room and what do I see? Blue covered in body paint, holding a new beach ball and a giant balloon cat dancing all around. I guess she adjusted! It was cute to see having such a great time.


4 comments:

A proud granddaughter said...

Did she get a hair cut? She looks so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Are tatoos hereditary?

Anonymous said...

fun!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! K would have done the same thing Blue did.

Miss you guys!

Hugs!