Monday, July 23, 2007

Blue is Two!

July 18th, 2007 at 1;11 pm my little Blue turned two years old (sniff sniff). We had a special grandparent celebration on her actual birthday and then a family and friend party in the park on Sunday. Aunt Joanne provided this snappy little number for Blue to wear.
Thank you so much to everyone that came to the parties or sent along gifts. Each one of you is so important and I really appreciate the thought.

This is the cake. It's a bug cake that D and I made with love. My sister brought up cupcakes, so it was all I could think about. Don't judge, I'm pregnant. Anyway, it was covered in worms and spiders and butterflies for kiddy enjoyment.


Blue indulged in 5 cupcakes as the official taste tester for the day. Happy Birthday Blue!



5 comments:

John Maver said...

She is such a treasure

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over the fact that she is already 2

A proud granddaughter said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LITTLE ONE!!! (feel like a bad friend, found out on YOUR DAD'S FACEBOOK). looks like a blast, looove the bug cupcakes. you'll have to send me one if ella can spare it. i will call you soon. and please get facebook, it's weird to find these things out online from your PARENTS. love you all. kt

Anonymous said...

She is just soooo cute...