Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Congratulations Gen and Tom

Congrats guys! What a cutie he is! Little Edward (Eddy) Thomas Joseph Turpel was born on St.. Patties Day. Gen went through a few days of very hard work, but is doing fine. Hopefully more pictures to come. Welcome to the world little Eddy. I panicked that he had no diaper on. I have learned since having a boy what the potential for artwork is. =)

This is the first grandbaby in the Turpel family, so I thought that this is a really cool shot of Tom's father catching his first look at his son with his new grandson. A very sweet moment.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Gen and Tom Edward is very cute

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you put some pictures up! I can't wait to see more! I am so happy for Gen and Tom! Our boys are all so close in age they will be best buddies!

My BUDDY...My BUDDY...where ever I go...he goes...My BUDDY...My Buddy...My BUDDY and MEEEEEE!
(I just had to!)

Love & Hugs!

Anonymous said...

teeheehee Robin I can't believe that you just typed out all of those lyrics. Mar

Anonymous said...

Born on St. Patrick's Day!! What a darling little leprechaun! He'll be having the Luck o' the Irish.

ox Rosie O'Day