Sunday, September 30, 2007

The baby is saying hello in a whole new way!

Yesterday, I got the very lucky opportunity to have a 3D ultrasound done. Coming in at a whopping 2lb and 15 oz. The combined measurements are saying that I am actually due a week earlier than expected. (uh huh we'll see) Sneaky little one hid its face a lot, but idea that you can actually see your baby before its even born is astounding to me. We again did not find out the sex although Papa made several bribes in a effort to get the info. Enjoy!




And now a short clip of the sonogram where the baby gave a little smile. =)




6 comments:

John Maver said...

What an amazing view of the baby. This really brings the pregnancy home to those of us that are not currently pregnant.

I think he looks just like me.

Love

Papa

PS Nana has a different opinion and she is usually right.

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful smile, just like Mommy! What a lucky father/husband he is...

Anonymous said...

The baby looks so CUTE!!! I bet you are even more excited about seeing him/her in person. I can't wait for December to role around...it will be here before we know it! K and I are already watching Christmas movies...not my choice!

Miss you!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mar - this just blew my mind. So excited for you. Wish I was there - I would whisper the Canadian national anthem into your belly button. Baby needs to learn early, after all! xo :)

Anonymous said...

already the child is a star smiling on camera these pictures are amazing this little December baby is a cutie pie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, another beautiful baby (just like momma )
The baby is very real when we can see the ultra sound. Thank you for another precious moment.