Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We're back from Toronto

Gramma's funeral was both heartbreaking and lovely, but I think that she would have been pleased. So many people came and spoke about wonderful memories with her. I was lucky that My very close friend Katie watched Blue during the service so that I could give my full attention to what was going on. The neat thing about this trip was it was a chance for Blue to see her east coast cousins. In order above we have Zoe, Blue, Andrew, Hannah and Ryan.
My brother, John, brought his new game system Nintendo Wii. It was a lot of fun for the whole family because you get physically involved in the games. Here is Papa and Hannah in a boxing match. My brother is coaching us through it.

Nana against me. Oh ya! Actually Nana kicked my butt.



My sister Joanne and brother in law Marc getting full comic relief.


Nana basking in her domination over the game.




Blue, tired but well behaved (whew!) , on the way home.





Beautiful roses sent by my friend Robin in honor of my Gramma. Thanks Robin!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures love the one with all the grandkids and Wii!!!

A proud granddaughter said...

It was great having you here. Glad to hear the trip home was good.

Eric Qian Wang, PE, MSCE said...

Blue has grown up to a lovely girl!